1. High-Top Wedge Sneakers- After I spied these on the @targetdoesitagain IG feed I became obsessed! Target sold out of all of the Selma’s but I ended up getting a silver pair & black/gold pair from Ideeli. ASOS also has several that I love. These kicks are super comfy.
2. Slouchy Beanie- I’m in love with the 90′s again & I love the grungy laid back look of my black beanie that I picked up for $5 at H&M. Insta cool & bad hair day coverage too.
3. Books!- I’ve read some great books this year. My favorites were by Gillian Flynn. Dark Places, Sharp Objects, & Gone Girl. Her books are so dark & twisty that she has me wondering if she isn’t a little dark & twisty herself.
4. Tea for One Brewing Set- At the end of my pregnancy I started listening to hypno tapes & drinking chamomile tea at night & now I have developed a love for tea. This modern tea set is cute & I want it in every single color.
5. One Piece- Don’t hate me. But I watch the Kardashians & last season Kourtney had one of these on but I didn’t love it until I saw a guy on 4th of July in an American Flag one. I became obsessed with finding it. But with an almost $300 price tag I may pass on the original. But I love this knockoff from BooHoo. And yes I plan on wearing this in the public.
6. Riding boots, combat boots, or motorcycle boots- I am still on the hunt for the exact right ones. I have a bunch of ShoeMint & Sole Society credits to use so the combat & motorcycle’s will be coming from there. And for a riding boot I really like these DV by Dolce Vita from Nordstroms.
7. DSLR Camera- After 2 years lusting & debating over the necessity of the Canon Rebel T3i my husband finally broke down & bought it. And let me tell you it’s the most intimidating electronic ever! But I love the few pictures we have taken with it. All the photos from my recent tutorial were done with this camera how do they look?
8. Cuisnart Griddler- I am dying for this! I bought a cheapie Sunbeam one that was on sale at Target a few weeks ago. I wasn’t planning on buying one, but this was on ridic sale & I just grabbed it. But after using it a few dozen times I realize the main feature I need…removable & dishwasher safe plates! When I saw the commercial for this during last weeks 90210 I was drooling!
9. Oxblood bag- For my birthday my husband got me a gorgeous patent leather oxblood bag from Coach. The color is the it color for the season & I particularly love the shiny factor of this bag & the gold hardware.
10. Name Plate Necklace- I have been searching for uh, about 4 years for the perfect Mommy necklace. I love the look with the full names right on display & the layered look with the two different length chains. These won’t be here in time for Christmas but you can still order them & have Christmas in January!
And bonus because I’ve been so good this year!
11. 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. No explanation needed.
So that’s my holiday gift guide! What’s on your list?