Edit: Just found out I won Fresh Candor for Momservations Fresh Voices of 2010! Thank you everyone who nominated me. And congrats to all the other winners! Clearly I’m having a lucky streak because I also found out I won a prize package from Little Hen House (but I didn’t enter I don’t think so I’m going to email Morgan & let her know. I want to play by the rules) and we can’t forget my awesome Clava Tote from Girls Gone Child!
I am not shy about what I want.
My love language also happens to be gift-receiving giving.
But for some reason this Christmas I can’t really decide what I have to have.
Because there is a a child to buy for now and bills to pay for. And a house to buy. Christmas is no longer the type from my 16 year old past with 10-15 gifts under the tree for me.
Actually last Christmas was sooooooo tight (that’s what HE said) financially that Shawn & I didn’t even exchange gifts until February! But more on that in another post.
But this year is different. And I still can’t decide what I want to tell Shawn to make sure without a doubt he buys me.
Spring, Summer & Fall Santa was pretty good to me this year & I got to do a lot of shopping & got nice treats. But now there’s nothing that I’m all “Oh.My.GOD.MUST HAVE NOW!”
Plus we’re going on a cruise sometime in January/February and my mom (who went in October) said the shopping is IN.SANE.
But I guess if you put a gun to my head I’d probably ask for the following:
Some of these links are affiliated links and if you click on any of them and/or purchase something I’ll get a small kickback.
1. iPad- But I really want to wait until February to get the second generation one
2. Wii – Can you believe we’re like the only American’s who don’t have one?
3. Just Dance 2 – Because I’m a beast of a dancer….NOT.
4. Michael Jackson The Experience – Because I want to just beat it, beat it all night long (that’s what she said!)
5. Photoshop Elements 9 - Downloaded trial version of this yesterday. Is it good? Useful for bloggers right?
6. Blogher Tickets & Bloggy Bootcamp tickets-Number 1 goal this year is to attend a blog conference. I’m thinking for sure the Casual Blogger Mini because it’s so close.
7. Olympus PEN - Really, really want a DSLR camera, but don’t love the huge size of the Rebel. But I feel like I might be cheating on the brand new camera I just got. I don’t want to hurt its feelings.
8. Clinique Skin Care- It takes good product to look this good baby!
9. Riding Boots- But I already have like 10 pairs of boots! Either these from Hive & Honey or these Vince Camuto
10. Motorcycle Jacket- Really need this. But I do have a vintage bomber one from my Dad.
11. H&M gift card- Do they still have any Lanvin left?
12. Nook Cover & Light- Don’t tell my mom, but I got a tiny tiny little crack in it :-/
13. JCrew Skinny Lounge Pants- I’m actually toying with the idea of making a similar pair….hmm?
14. ULTIMATE! JCrew Sequin Harem Pants-I saw these in the fall catalog and wanted them soooo bad. But they are sold out in the silver/gray color I want. But I’ll take these too! But $700 for a pair of pants?!
15. Remote control for current camera & tripod- So I can take my own outfit shots. I feel that if I did that I’d end up with better poses & such because I won’t feel so embarrassed. But I’m not sure if point & shoots have remotes :-/ ???
16. Diamond Tennis Bracelet- either of these three will do. 1. 2. & 3.
Tell me, tell me. Money’s no object. What do YOU want for Christmas?
And that’s my gift guide. What? You thought I was going to give you ideas for other people?! What do you think this is? The season of thinking of others?! Sheesh!
Ok. Well if you’re going to twist my arm. I guess I’ll give you this…
Caught up yet? This is Us …. and how Phoenix came to be & Day 3 of 30 Days of Truth